Thursday, March 12, 2009

Maybe there is something to this blogging

I've never understood the attraction of blogging because I never understood why people would want to read about what I do. However, as you can see, here I am writing on my own blog. I recently googled my illoominations shop and discovered that Renee Nation, a very talented felt artist. wrote about me in her blog..:) Very cool for me! Here is her blog: http://www.surprisedbyfiber.blogspot.com/ So now I am beginning to understand the blog factor and promotion. We were in a small art show at the Rochester Athletic Club here in Rochester. I was lucky enough to have a table next to hers. Her felted scarves and vessels are beautiful and unique. Even her children are into felting. I was impressed by their things in her shop as well. Check her blog out!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hi,

My name is Tracy Jackson, I'm the Affiliate Manager here at Fabric.com. I found your blog today, and was quite impressed.

I have a special gift for you and your readers. At your convenience please call me at 1-888-455-2940 ext. 214 or you can email me at tracy@fabric.com.

Thank you "sew" much for your time. I hope to hear from you soon.

Tracy Jackson
Affiliate Marketing Manager
1-888-455-2940 ext. 214